Transfer or Currently Enrolled Indiana University Students
A limited number of scholarships are available for undergraduate upperclassmen and transfer students. Admission to HHSP as an existing IU student or transfer student is highly competitive. Students typically need a cumulative 3.5 GPA or higher to be a competitive applicant.
What to do:
If you are a current student or a transfer student, you will apply following the steps below. If you are a transfer student, you must be admitted to IU Bloomington before you can apply to Hudson & Holland. Apply for admission to Indiana University Bloomington through the Office of Admissions.
Hudson & Holland Scholars Program Application
Students who apply for IU admission after the November 1 priority deadline or who do not receive an SSA from HHSP, may apply via One.IU.
- Step 1: Log into One.IU using your computing account. Enter the keyword “scholarships” in the search bar.
- Step 2: Click on the “Scholarships” icon , a dollar sign ($) with a graduation cap.
- Step 3: Click “Sign In With Your Network ID.” You may be prompted to sign in using your IU credentials.
- Step 4: Complete all questions on the “General Application,” then click “Finish and Submit.” You must complete this step before completing the HHSP application.
- Step 5: If you qualify, the IUB-Hudson & Holland Scholars Application will appear in your list of Recommended Opportunities. Please complete the application.
The deadline for the Door #2 application is April 1, 2021 at 11:59 PM (EST).