Graduating High School Students
What to do:
Apply for admission to Indiana University Bloomington through the Office of Admissions.
If you apply to IU before the November 1 priority deadline and are admitted, you may be invited to complete the Selective Scholarship Application (SSA). The SSA allows eligible students to be considered for departmental/school scholarships. If you are selected, you will receive an email invitation with instructions on how to complete the SSA and the deadline. If HHSP is on the application, then you are being considered by our program. Some students may have multiple departmental/schools listed on their SSA. If our name is NOT on the SSA, proceed to the steps below.
Hudson & Holland Scholars Program Application
Students who apply for IU admission after the November 1 priority deadline or who do not receive an SSA from HHSP, may apply via One.IU.
- Step 1: Log into One.IU using your computing account. Enter the keyword “scholarships” in the search bar.
- Step 2: Click on the “Scholarships” icon , a dollar sign ($) with a graduation cap.
- Step 3: Click “Sign In With Your Network ID.” You may be prompted to sign in using your IU credentials.
- Step 4: Complete all questions on the “General Application,” then click “Finish and Submit.” You must complete this step before completing the HHSP application.
- Step 5: If you qualify, the IUB-Hudson & Holland Scholars Application will appear in your list of Recommended Opportunities. Please complete the application.
The deadline for the Door #2 application is April 1, 2021, at 11:59 PM (EST).