Important Things to Know
Important Things to Know About Applying:
- If you received the Selective Scholarship Application (Door #1) from Hudson & Holland, do not complete Door #2.
- If you received the Selective Scholarship Application from a school or program, other than Hudson & Holland, please email Jennifer Poe (email@example.com) with the following information:
- Email Address
- 10-Digit Student ID Number
- All application materials must be submitted online through the application. We do not accept paper applications or other required documents.
- It is the student’s responsibility to ensure that all application materials have been submitted. You can check your application through your One.IU account.
- Late or incomplete applications will not be considered, and you will not be notified.
- HHSP will only make award notifications to those students who receive the scholarship.
Really important stuff:
Students should only complete one application for the Hudson & Holland Scholars Program. Students who receive the HHSP award will only receive one award in the amount of $6000. If a student submits more than one application or receives more than one HHSP award notification, the student is still only eligible for one HHSP Scholarship.
How do I know if I’m accepted?
If you are accepted into the Hudson & Holland Scholars Program, you will receive an award notification via email. In that email is a link to the Agreement Form. You and your parent(s) must complete this form by May 1 to let us know if you want to be a Hudson & Holland Scholar!
When will I know?
Hudson & Holland makes several rounds of scholarship offers from December through April. If you haven’t heard from us yet, it’s still possible! Think positive!